Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Review: Sa Rang Chae

Heya!

Just realised I haven't share my most fav Korean restaurant in Penang. I feel Sa Rang Chae is one of the most traditional and authentic Korean BBQ and cuisine I could find in my hometown. Located right opposite of Penang Chinese Girls High School, Sa Rang Chae is run by a Korean lady and her family for many years.

맛있어요

Spacious and well ventilated for BBQ.


As usual hubby like spicy kimchi stew.

I had seafood soybean which tasted exactly like miso soup.

Would we come again? Definitely but not so often as it is quite pricey.

Address: 11-G-1;;2, Jalan Gottlieb, Asas Centre, 10350 George Town, Penang
Contact: 04-2263587
Opening Hours: 12 - 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Non-Halal

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertisement and links allowed in comment.