Monday, April 24, 2017

Review: Italiannies

Hey folks!

Another restaurant I've been wanting to patronize again is Italiannies. The first time I tried was years ago with my parents at their Paragon branch. I miss their mushroom appetizer so much. This time is to celebrate 13th year anniversary as a couple with my husband. Yea we met at a tuition center when we were so young. I really forgot about our anniversary till hubby had to remind me due to so much going on in my family.

It's so easy to find on the ground floor. Located right next to TGI Fridays...in fact both are connected through a door lol.

Industrial interior is the hype nowadays.

The menu

Nice ambiance

For starters I ordered my fav stuffed mushrooms.

I ordered a creamy carbonara.

Hubby ordered this delicious with a hint of spiciness but also super salty roast chicken.

My carbonara is so so only.

 Another dish I would recommend is seafood risotto I had a few years back at their Paragon branch.

Would we patronize again? Yea maybe but not so often as it is expensive.

Address: GF-129 & GF-139(B), Ground Floor, Queensbay Mall, 100 Persiaran Bayan Indah, 14300 Penang.
Contact: 04 - 6119211
Opening hours: 11am - 11pm
Halal

2 comments:

No advertisement and links allowed in comment.