Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Review: Morganfield's - Home of sticky bones

Hello again foodies!

If you are a big fan of juicy succulent BBQ ribs head on down to my all time fav Morganfield's. I can't remember how many times I had meals in this place. It's countless!

Halloween vibe donning on the entrance.

Strategically located right in front of Gurney Paragon's foyer, Morganfield's is hard to miss.

The restaurant has an open concept dining across the corridor and a tastefully furnished western cowboy interior.

Limited time only menus displayed on the outside.

Moderately lit and filled with wooden deco.

Oink! Oink!

Promotion of the month but we did not order this.

Usually I would order their signature ribs but since I haven't eaten a real thick steak for ages, I ordered a sirloin. Last week I casually had a steak at Queensbay food court and wasn't satisfied at all as it was thin and tough pathetic piece of meat.

Yum! This is what I've been longing for...juicy medium rare with some oozing blood. Yeah I'm not ashamed to say I love consuming blood. My parents used to hinder me from blood cubes found in Penang Curry Mee but since the first taste of it when I grew older I fell for it. But blood sausage not so much coz I can't handle the pungent smell.

Hubby had half slab of garlic pork ribs. I ate some of it coz cannot tahan. I love the sweet savoury sauce that sticks onto the tender juicy meat. It sure live up to its name.

If you are curious, here's what a full slab looks like. This was taken a few visits back. If you are not a heavy eater you might wana share with another person but I never share hahahaha....

We actually went for a hike few hours ago and here we are gobbling like the weighing machine doesn't exist.

Total damage about RM113 for both of dishes but it was worth it. Hubby kept saying he remember the ribs wasn't this expensive.

This was few years back when they used to loan customers an apron. I want that tradition back :(

This was on my birthday I think about 3 years ago when they were having the Christmas special at the Queensbay branch.

If you patronize this restaurant during Christmas season do give their turkey set a try if they still serve it. Those turkey balls were the bomb! I shall end this post with my usual question. Will I come again? Most definitely!

Address: Lot 163-G-01, Gurney Paragon Mall, Gurney Drive, 10250 Penang.
Contact: 04-2262487
Opening hours: 11am - 1am
Non-halal

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertisement and links allowed in comment.