Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Review: Maybelline Magnum Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara

Disclaimer: This is not sponsored or requested but based on my personal review.

I bought my Maybeline Magnum Volum' Express alongside with their red lipstick coz you know being a girl I couldn't resist makeup. I'm always fond of Maybelline's collection of mascara because they are waterproof and last throughout the day.

 Bright yellow makes it easy for clumsy me to find deep within my makeup treasures.



 Easy to use and non-clumpy brush.

 First layer of application is smooth and natural.

 2nd layer and more looks a bit like spider legs but could pass for false lashes. The texture is like latex so it's a bit tough to remove. I gently pulled the latex layer off before smudging closed eyes with makeup remover.

 I brought my favourite mascara along to my Europe birthday and honeymoon trip. No falsies needed.

 Enjoying my apfel whatever I forgot the dessert name. My lashes look great here although not obvious.

 All of the 3 photos above were taken in Germany. It's too beautiful I can't wait to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertisement and links allowed in comment.